The Divided Kingdom
The perspective of deities is in relation to the bible, where the central all powerful Yahweh stand alone as the primary God of good. All other gods, of which there are many, stand in opposition to him.
Characters are free to follow any deities, those of worthiness mentioned in the bible are listed below:
- Asherah, mother goddess
- Ba’al (Baalim), the god of weather
- Chemosh, the god of destruction
- Dagon, the god of grain and fish
- Moloch, the god of child sacrifice
- Yahweh, the God of Israel
This is not an exhaustive list and any of the gods of ancient Egypt, Assyria, Mesopotamia, etc. can be referenced or used where required.